1. What are some possible strategies for women to use in finding balance in their professional, educational and personal lives?
I would really like a good answer to this question. Being a wife, full time student and a mother of five ages 17 to 4 weeks old, I rarely have time for myself. One rule that I had when I was in the workforce was to have at least 30 minutes of decompress time as soon as I get home. Work really has a way of making its way into your car and coming home with you. That will ruin the little family time available during the evening families have. If anyone has any other creative ideas I am all ears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am with you I could use some good ideas because I have been going to school since my son was 8 months old at first it was easy but now that my husband works nights and our sone is now five years old it seems to be getting harder instead of easier. I also will statr a teaching job after the first of the year, full time mom, full time student, and keeping evrything organized is going to be like a roller coaster. My husband has always given me his emotional, and financial 100%, he is my back bone for everything, so am greatful for that. He is also getting ready to go back to school so we are going to have total chaos so if anyone has gone through this or is going through this and you are willing to share some ideas or techniques please share with us.
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteI will say manage your time wisely. I am sure it isvery hard being a wife, mother and a hard worker but do not forget that family comes first and the children are your first priority. On the weekends have a relax day if your children are old enough have them clean up the house and do different things around the house so that you can just chill and relax before monday morning rolls around again.