What are your feelings about the present state of health care in the US?
The present state of health care in the US is a dismal one. From personal experience of being part of the insured and uninsured groups. When I worked for a very large mortgage company, as a regular hourly employee I paid nearly 500.00 per month to insure my family. While higher level executives were offered totally different plans at LOWER costs as part of their benefits packages. HUH?!?!? The same company boasted about its earnings and multi-million dollar bonuses paid to its CEO. I am sure many can relate to similar situations across the nation and often choose not to accept so called "company sponsored" health insurance. In the present state of health care there is a vicious circle of too rich for state coverage and too poor to afford insurance through employers. Our President seems to have a good foundation for universal health care, but once it is in place I am certain there will be many revisions needed over the upcoming years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I read through your blog and the reasoning you gave were really very stirring.
ReplyDeleteI am certain that every one as citizens here in the US have the right to talk about what the necessities are and what should be required.On the contrary, they fail to see the how much privileged they are. There is no bias as to what i think you have said but i guess its just the way we think.